Laptop Return (Rising 5th, 6th, and 7th graders)
We will be collecting laptops from our rising 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students. Laptops and chargers may be dropped off at Woodburn Elementary from 9-12. You can let us know you're coming by completing our Laptop Return Form. When you drop off at Woodburn, please adhere to the following:
- Drop off will be done at the front of school. Please drive up through Kiss & Ride lane.
- Building access will not be permitted
- One person may be permitted to get out of the car with a laptop and charger. They will place the laptop and charger on the table outside.
- Student or guardian will tell the staff member the name of their student
- Please allow us time to check in the device and verify the process for you.
- While it is preferred that parents and students drive to the school, walk-ups will be handled as well. If you do walk up to the school, please ensure you adhere to social distancing and a mask must be worn.
By turning in their laptop and charger, the process for the FCPSon device pick-up will be more efficient. We will miss our rising 7th grade Wildcats!